- I know, I know. I haven’t posted in so long you’ve just stopped reading. Don’t give up on me yet, folks. While blogging is not my main form of communication (I prefer coffee dates, phone calls, and road trips), I’m hoping to keep this up and running for at least a little while longer.
- If you know how to maneuver WordPress to make my blog fancy, feel free to offer your expertise. I’ll be glad to tell folks about you, but I won’t be paying you.
- I have spent a lot of time wandering. Trying to figure out my “place in this world”. If you’ve kept up with this blog at all, it’s mostly journaling my time in the great city of Nashville. This has included my quest for employment, volunteer opportunities, travel, and relationships. If you plotted a map of my life for the last two years, you would have to use a scatter plot format. Fortunately, scatter plots often have a distinct pattern, even if at first they seem to go all over the map. Just do an image search and you’ll see what I mean.
- I’m trying to stop. Or slow down, at least. No more wandering. So I have dug in and actually gotten to know a community of folks. I’m in a full-time job that should be here for quite some time. Also, I’m focusing. I want the points on this scatter plot to be closer together. I’m narrowing down what it is that I’m good at, and what I enjoy. From purposeful volunteering to who I follow on Twitter.
- So while it might not seem like it in this little online world, things are changing. A shift in how I’m living my life, and in how you will hear about it online. It will be slow at first, but keep your eyes open. Hopefully there will be good things to come.
How is your life changing for the better?