Did you catch these posts this week?
- Nadia Bolz-Weber writes honestly about our need for a solution from addiction. What’s that? You don’t have an addiction? Well, read this for the people who do.
- Michael Hyatt ventures into talking about boundaries this week. Ah yes, my favorite word. 5 Reasons you need to get better at saying no.
- Have you heard of Dorothy Day? Please tell me you’ve heard of Dorothy Day. Here’s a lovely piece on Remembering Dorothy Day.
- Pay attention. There is life outside of the U.S. And those lives are just as important as whatever you have to do today. Famine in Somalia.
- Conspire Magazine – I won a book!
*Subject to change. I’m not a fortune-teller!