If you’re considering guest posting, welcome!
I’ve hosted several guest posters on this blog, and hope to continue to share them. I really enjoy reading your ideas and stories, as do the wonderful people reading this blog. So much, that I’d like to host guest bloggers more regularly.
Here are a few guidelines for submissions, to help you with your post.
- Keep it brief. 500 to 700 words is a great length. This is flexible.
- Keep it on topic. The subtitle of my blog is: “Growing up, Giving More, and Going Forward”. Posts should fit into at least one of those categories. What do those mean? Well, that’s up to you!
- Keep it original. The post must be original (written by you) and not published elsewhere. You may include portions on your own site to direct people to the post, but please do not publish it elsewhere after I’ve published it here.
- Include a photo. We want to see who you are!
- I may edit your post for grammar or spelling, but will email you for any content changes.